Confession time…I’m not proud to say this, but I had a client that was eating half a cheesecake for breakfast almost every day for a while.
It’s not what you think though, she was eating from this recipe which was also the reason why she was losing bodyfat while doing it. Thank god! Have you seen the nutrition label on a regular cheesecake?! It’s almost unreal!
Not only does this recipe provide you tons of protein, it is lower in carbs, extremely low in fat compared to a regular cheesecake, and it is fairly easy to make a day ahead of time.
If you’re someone that likes to bake, or just someone that likes to eat, give this a try and let us know on our page how it turns out.
(Imagine your coworkers faces when you pulled that out of the office fridge for breakfast.)
- 12 Ounces Fat Free Cream Cheese (339g)
- 12 Ounces Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Or maybe Vanilla CarbMaster yogurt?)
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¾ Cup Splenda with Fiber
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder (60g) (vanilla unless you want to try a diff flavor cheesecake)
- 10-15 Drops Liquid Sweetener (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl for about 3 minutes
- Use a 6’ x 2"’ cake pan and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Line inside the pan with parchment paper
- Bake on 325°F/162°C for 30:00-32:00 minutes.
- Turn your oven down to 200°F/93°C and bake for another 50:00-60:00 minutes.
- Let cool in the fridge for AT LEAST a few hours (better if left overnight).
Tip/Advice: The label above shows the serving for 1 entire cake, so that makes it very easy to cut the cake into slices and then divide to find out the stats for each slice.
Example: If you cut it into 4 slices, you’d divide the 865 cals by 4 and do the same for all the other macros.