WLR Low Carb Chicken Tits!
McDonald’s has McNuggets, Burger King has Chicken Fries, Carl’s Jr. has Chicken Stars, and Weight Loss Rebels has our Low Carb Chicken Tits.
This recipe is quick, can be prepped for the week, and loaded with protein, while staying lower in carbs, which is perfect for all goals.
- 1½ Pounds (24 Ounces) Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup (112g) Almond Flour (probably could use ground flaxseed as well)
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1½ Teaspoons Chili Pepper Powder (Optional if you like a little kick)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites (Egg White Intl)
- Get a bowl, add in all of your dry ingredients, and mix'em together.
- Grab another bowl, and add your Eggs & Egg Whites into it, and mix them up.
- Trim the fat off your Chicken Breast and cut them into whatever size chicken fingers you want. This is where you can get creative.
- Take out a baking pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Dunk each piece of chicken into your egg mix then into your dry mix until fully coated and put it on your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any left over mix across the top of those tittays.
- Bake on 375°F/190°C for 20-25 mins
Change the flavor up by using different seasonings, I might even try to add in some grated parmesan cheese next time.